What is the Meltdown?
The Meltdown is a comprehensive, professionally-guided but self-driven body transformation solution available at Surfside Wellness and Surfside Fitness Centres. It is intended for persons interested in having a fantastic body, and includes:
- The Meltdown Manual - a complete resource for individualized fat-loss sent right to your email inbox!
- The Meltdown Workouts - Simple, empowering body-shaping workouts!
- The Meltdown Nutrition Action Plan - Follow this simple action plan to stay healthy while trimming down!
- The Meltdown Classes - Three extremely intense group exercise classes per week that keep your fat-burning engine revving!
- The Meltdown Incentives - Prizes for 'most inspirational change', 'best attendance' and 'best transformation'!
Who is it for?
The Meltdown is perfect for anyone who is seeking a simple way to synchronize their nutrition and activity. You may want to achieve considerable progress in a short period of time (kadooment day), may have completed or will be joining the Surfside 6-week Fat-Loss Program, or you may be entering The EatWell Barbados Project’s Body Transformation Competition. Whatever your body transformation goals are, The Meltdown is for you.
How will my progress be measured?
You will be given an assessment at the beginning and end of the program, using the Tanita device. You are also encouraged to have an assessment on a weekly basis, so that you can accurately and maximally track your progress and make any necessary changes in your meal plan and/or exercise plan. You will also be provided with specific tools to help keep track of your activity and progress. The person who makes the greatest, positive physical change as reflected by their re-assessment will win the Hot-Body Prize of $300.
Can I do other classes/activity during The Meltdown period?
You are not restricted in any way from other activity. However, you are strongly advised to refrain from other activity during the first Meltdown week so that you can accurately assess how your body is changing and adapting to the demands of the program. Please note that additional activity may hinder your progress.
What are the class times/costs?
- Group 1 : Mon & Fri @ 12:15pm; Wed @ 1pm
- Group 2 : Mon and Fri at 4:30pm; Wed @ 6pm
- Measurement and Orientation Day is Saturday June 16 th @ 3:30pm, inside the Aerobic Studio at Surfside.
Investment For Surfside members: $288 For Non-Surfside participants: $298
- 18 intense Meltdown classes (3 x/wk)
- A 6-week resistance training program designed to maintain/improve your metabolic rate by maintaining your muscle
- A 6-week cardiovascular training program designed to maximize fat-loss
- 4-week access to The EatWell Barbados Project’s virtual nutritionist
- A flexibility routine designed to ease your tight muscles and help you relax
- And an updated Meltdown Package with even more body transformation strategy!
In its entirety, The Meltdown is an extemely physically-intense 4-, 8- or 12-week process of lifestyle change, and is not intended for persons who are currently injured, who are in any physical pain or who are interested in the next 'quick-fix'. However, if you are a self-starter who is frustrated with your fitness progress, then The Meltdown is the solution you're looking for.
Add to your Meltdown experience by investing in an 8-week personalized body shaping plan, an 8-weekEatWell Barbados subscription with personalized meal plan, and/or a “fat-burning” supplement kit!
Please visit www.eatwellbarbados.com, or call Cary Holder at 436-1024 for more. To signup, simply download our signup form.